I didn't go.
2. Who was your first roommate?
Technically about eighty other guys in a Marine Corps squadbay. After that, Dave Yarrington and Suppavut Sangprasert in Quantico.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Icky Mickeys. I'm not counting the times my parents gave me stuff when I was a kid.
4. What was your first job?
5. What was your first car?
1982 Toyota Corolla station wagon. Paid $800 for it.
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I really don't like the whole funeral thing. I doesn't seem right to me that we mourn the death of one person while so many others around us are still living. My great-great uncle bill died in 1982. I was five.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I had two but I don't remember their names.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I was eighteen flying fron Dulles International (D.C.) back home after my military occupational specialty school.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I was alone.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends?
I never got close to anyone until cris_nicewelts. I'd never let anyone in.
12. Where was your first sleepover?
Matthew Shirley's house when I was six or so.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a problem?
I don't have to call her. I live with her. :-)
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or groomsmen?
Edwin asked me to be his best man a few years ago. The relationship was doomed from the start and I knew it, but it meant a lot to him.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
When I work from 7 am to 4pm: take a piss, make and eat/drink a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee.
When I work from 12 noon to 9 pm: take a piss, get dressed, off the the gym for an hour and a half.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I watched a local band that I was friends with when I was in middle school
17. First tattoo or piercing?
i had my right ear pierced when I was 16. I went to some hell house thing that the church was putting on for halloween. I'd call it one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life and a lot of the reason I cringe when I hear the word "christian". Anyways, at the end we all talked to "counselors." The guy told me I needed to remove my earring or I'd go to hell. Way to scare the shit out of people to get them to do what you think they should, asshole. Fortunately, more moderate, sane people have shown me that Christianity is not necessarily synonymous with psychosis. In turn, I am learning to become more tolerant of all religions, even if I don't agree with their teachings.
18. First celebrity crush?
Christina Applegate and Alyssa Milano
19. Age of first real kiss with tongue?
I was thirteen. She was fifteen.
20. First crush?
Donna Whitfield. She was black and I'm from the south. That went over like a red balloon with all the silly little Southern social rammifications, but it didn't stop me. She was such a sweet little girl. I wonder what happened to her.
21. First REAL love?
I'm still with her. I thought I loved this girl in Japan, but I didn't know what love really is yet. I'm still learning. I always will be.